Isabella Street is in the London Borough of Southwark.
In the news
- Councillors reject later licence for Isabella Street bar
7 Sep 2011
- Alcohol-related violence on the up in Borough and Bankside
10 Mar 2011
- Jail for man who shot at police outside Southwark restaurant
29 Oct 2010
- Man who shot at police in Isabella Street convicted
18 Aug 2010
- More than 20 SE1 gardens win Southwark in Bloom awards
1 Aug 2010
- Lunchtime fire drama at Ev restaurant in Southwark's Isabella Street
12 Jul 2010
- Plans to extend Bankside alcohol saturation zone west of Blackfriars Road
11 Mar 2010
- Calls for Bankside licensing saturation zone to be extended west of Blackfriars Road
11 Nov 2009
- Councillors back 'saturation zone' for bar and shop licences in Bankside
9 Oct 2009
- Met admits "unlawful arrest" of innocent man at Southwark tube station
25 Sep 2009
- Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after Isabella Street shooting
18 Aug 2009
- Police renew appeals as hunt for Southwark gunman continues
6 Aug 2009
- Police seek armed man after shots fired near Southwark Station
5 Aug 2009
- EV and neighbours win Southwark In Bloom awards
28 Jul 2009
- Waterloo BID plans Southwark expansion
11 Dec 2007
- Thai Silk 3am opening blocked by council
15 Apr 2007
- Neighbours oppose 3am opening at Southwark restaurant
23 Feb 2007
On the forum
- Meeting / drinks around Waterloo for 6. Any ideas?
- Early Morning bottle collection - Hatfields
- Alcohol banned in Waterloo Parks
- Nimby Council at Maltby Street.
- Nando's next to Palestra
- Tait House -- Need advice, please
- Restaurant suggestion
- Noise from Isabella Street
- Pub with outside space
- Turkish Bread
- Travelodge Southwark and children
- Smoke pouring from EV Bar Isabella Street
- Biagio @ Bankside licensing app - til 4am?
- Southwark Travelodge - anywhere good to eat nearby?
- Sightings in Southwark
- Baby Friendly Venues/Resturants
- Large room needed for new W.I. meeting
- Good Thai food
- Function room,hall hire,pub hire??
- Tapas-esque on a Sunday
- Southwark in bloom
- Thai Silk Cafe at Schiller International University
- Waterloo East - new entrance
- Bermondsey Square Hotel area
- Southwark Council to refuse licenses
- Fire Station and the pavement
- Sunday Roasts SE1
- Looking for Christmas party venue for 100-150
- Wind turbines on Colombo House - Blackfriars Road telephone exchange
- Good and bad customer service in SE1
- Furniture shopping
- Anyone know where we could borrow things for our Charity Auction night?
- Beer gardens
- Southwark / Elephant & Castle supermarkets?
- Pomegranate molasses
- Coffee shops open late?
- Best restaurants in SE1
- Why is Thai Silk Waterloo moving?
- TAS Borough High Street
- New Organic Shop?
- New Restaurant soon off Hatfields
- New Development: Wootton Street SE1