Kennington Road is in the London Borough of Lambeth.
The most northerly section of Kennington Road is in SE1. The largely residential section south of Lambeth Road is in SE11.
Food & Drink
In the news
- 24-hour bike repair pitstop opens in Great Guildford Street
13 Mar 2013
- SE1 to lose both its 24-hour police station front counters
9 Jan 2013
- Southwark Labour cabinet members and anarchists join TUC march
20 Oct 2012
- Six bidders in race for control of Living Space youth centre
13 Jun 2012
- Public bicycle pump installed in Kennington Road
23 Mar 2012
- Oasis proposes secondary 'free school' in Waterloo
18 Dec 2011
- Oasis plans major Lambeth North development
25 Nov 2011
- Relocate Waterloo Library and sell Lower Marsh site, says commission
13 Nov 2011
- Ed Miliband visits SE1 twice in one day
24 May 2011
- Johanna Primary School on track to become an Oasis academy
24 Mar 2011
- Waterloo's Johanna Primary School considers bid for academy status
10 Mar 2011
- Statue of footballer and war hero Walter Tull vetoed by Southwark
9 Dec 2010
- Hundreds of historic cars cross Westminster Bridge
7 Nov 2010
- Low-energy cars make their way through Lambeth streets
6 Nov 2010
- Strata SE1 wind turbines shown at Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
11 Jun 2010
- Brooke Kinsella joins David Cameron for 'broken Britain' speech in Lambeth
27 Apr 2010
- Police car in Kennington Road collision
28 Feb 2010
- Wedding Wardrobe opens in Kennington Road
23 Oct 2009
- Lambeth army veteran receives badge at Westminster ceremony
20 Oct 2009
- St George's Day 2009 in Southwark - pictures
24 Apr 2009
- Waterloo church drops gimmicky Church.co.uk name
5 Apr 2009
- Free paper recycling for Waterloo businesses
22 Sep 2008
- Jail for police worker who stole cash from Kennington Police Station
10 Jun 2008
- Met employee convicted of theft from Kennington Police Station
19 Mar 2008
- Cross River Tram: consultation results published
11 Sep 2007
- Southside FM provides platform for local young people
22 Aug 2007
- Hundreds join Archbishops on Lambeth anti-slavery walk
24 Mar 2007
- Cross River Tram: Assembly backs Kennington Road option
1 Feb 2007
- Kennington Road shops welcome free parking bays
13 Jan 2007
- Cross River Tram: have your say
20 Nov 2006
- Fatal traffic collision on Lambeth Road
16 Sep 2006
- Three years of roadworks in SE1 as Thames Water replaces pipes
14 Sep 2006
- Looking Back: 30 years of the Wellington Mills estate
20 Mar 2006
- Waterloo teenagers perform ITV nativity play
13 Dec 2005
- Man dies after collapsing in Kennington police cell
5 Dec 2005
- Listen up! Aspiring broadcasters sought for local radio project
11 May 2005
- Tony Blair visits Kennington Road
22 Mar 2005
- Rapping for fairtrade at Church.co.uk
10 Mar 2005
- FW Evans bike joins museum collection
20 Jan 2005
- TfL promises better cycle safety on London's bridges
18 Jan 2005
- UK Monopoly Championship held at HMS Belfast
3 Sep 2004
- Simon Hughes launches mayoral manifesto
28 Apr 2004
- Waterloo prayers for Lambeth primates summit
15 Oct 2003
- Waterloo bus lanes to be monitored by CCTV
18 Aug 2003
- Congestion Charge gridlock solution?
13 Feb 2003
- Congestion charge will cut SE1 traffic
1 Aug 2001
On the forum
- Public bicycle pump in Kennington Road
- Zumba Classes
- Pub/venue with large function room
- Sick of all the push bikers jumping lights on Borough High St
- Blackfriars Bridge: light phase
- Locksmith in SE1 open Sat
- Dog walks/dog friendly pubs
- Guitar accessories in SE1
- 30th birthday venue
- NHS Dentist?
- Best pub quizzes in SE1
- Pub quiz on Thurs night in SE1 - or nearby
- best place for sunday lunch in SE1
- Recommend a Locksmith?
- Balfe's Bikes - Kennington Rd
- Quiz Nights
- Street Clutter
- Vets and dog walks
- Former Lighting Shop - Kennington Road
- Kid friendly pubs and are there any ?
- Weeds in Archbishop's Park and St Mary's Gardens
- Metro Central Heights Residents...?
- Good Thai food
- Passport photo for baby in SE1?
- NHS dentist?
- Dental Implant in SE1
- Fruit Cake & Patisserie
- Accident at Elephant
- Astronauts names on trees in Kennington Road
- Moving to SE1
- Waterloo memories 1966-1978
- Motorbike MOT
- London Road wipeout
- Seeking site for bee hive
- Police 'Crime' Maps
- Bric a brac shop in Kennington - what's it called?
- The best restaurant in SE1
- Seeking a good dentist
- Fun pub or gastropub near Southwark/Waterloo/Borough?
- Good Indian
- Roundabouts at Elephant
- Very good hairdresser near Tower Bridge sought
- Why is there a spider's web on the London Eye?
- Kennington Village Fete
- Ray's Ristorante pizzeria
- Beer gardens
- Roots and Shoots Event this Sunday 10.00-4.00
- Changes in Waterloo?
- London City Hotel
- Red route fines?
- Southbank Tandoori - The Cut
- Is there one decent bike shop in SE1?
- Cross River Tram
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run
- Locally produced honey
- Greener City
- Can anyone recommend a good locksmith in Waterloo/SE1?
- Celeb sightings in SE1
- Jumble sale
- Cycle lane removed on Blackfriars Road
- Local history books/documents - British History Online
- Evangelical church in SE1?
- Venue for fundraising event
- Patisserie Lila and their 'minimum charge'
- Chris Martin
- The Secret Garden of the Elephant
- Jumble and stuff
- Gay pub in SE1
- Symington House, Deverell Street
- SE1's Lost Cinemas
- Bike MOT
- The Secret Garden of the Elephant...
- Guitar shop/guitar teachers
- Children's activities
- Where to buy a Christmas Tree?
- Interesting venues?
- Jumble sale ?
- Smarten up your road
- anyone know of a good garden centre?
- Stop the congestion charging scheme
- Property around Waterloo
- Recommend good dentist?
- History of my building
- ex-Hercules pub