Formerly known as: Lambeth Marsh
Lower Marsh is in the London Borough of Lambeth.
- Judges in Waterloo as high street contest enters final fortnight
6 Nov 2016
- Waterloo International: shopping centre plans approved
2 Nov 2016
- Lower Marsh and The Cut: Britain's best high street?
19 Oct 2016
- Waterloo Library: council leader opens temporary venue
20 Sep 2016
- Protests in Lower Marsh as Lambeth shuts Waterloo Library
22 Jul 2016
- Lower Marsh library to become 'creative hub' under Lambeth plan
11 Jul 2016
- Waterloo Carnival 2016: video and photos
8 Jul 2016
- Waterloo Library to leave Lower Marsh in mid-July
21 Jun 2016
- Waterloo Library will leave Lower Marsh 'some time in June'
17 Apr 2016
- 'We Knit Waterloo' show inspired by history of shopping streets
17 Apr 2016
- Strike shuts Waterloo Library as row over Lambeth plans continues
22 Mar 2016
- Lower Marsh shipping container hotel plan back on track
20 Feb 2016
- Waterloo Library: 'meanwhile space opportunity' in Lower Marsh
20 Feb 2016
- Labour peer urges Lambeth Council to save Waterloo Library
20 Jan 2016
- Lambeth library cuts: staff to strike over 'cultural vandalism'
13 Jan 2016
- Local photographer launches 2016 London calendar
14 Dec 2015
- Dr Christian Jessen and Mayor of Lambeth promote HIV Testing Week
23 Nov 2015
- Waterloo's Leake Street to become 'restaurant & bar destination'
18 Nov 2015
- The Co-operative Food opens Waterloo and Bankside stores
18 Nov 2015
- Waterloo Library staff stage walkout over closure plans
18 Nov 2015
- Wally Lawrence: tributes to man who saved Waterloo Library in Blitz
1 Nov 2015
- Leake Street Pocket Park now open
20 Oct 2015
- Waterloo Library closure rubber-stamped by Lambeth cabinet
13 Oct 2015
- £30 million asking price for NHS office block in Lower Marsh
12 Oct 2015
- Oasis sets out plan for Waterloo's temporary library
11 Oct 2015
- Waterloo Road murder: man jailed for life
8 Oct 2015
- Kate Hoey blasts 'sham' consultation on Waterloo Library closure
5 Oct 2015
- Waterloo Library will close within six months under Lambeth plans
2 Oct 2015
- Myths and legends theme for 12th Waterloo Carnival
3 Jul 2015
- St John's Waterloo beats parish bounds
25 May 2015
- 10-storey tower could be built at Fellmonger's Path
10 May 2015
- Big Borrow at Waterloo Library as closure consultation nears end
15 Apr 2015
- Future of Waterloo Library: Lambeth seeks 'community partner'
8 Feb 2015
- Lambeth Council reveals plan to close and sell Waterloo Library
30 Jan 2015
- Police shut down Carriage 34 bar in Lower Marsh after stabbing
13 Jan 2015
- Local businesses urged to host foodbank collection boxes
3 Jan 2015
- 24-hour Tesco Express opens in Waterloo Road
25 Nov 2014
- Citi bank gives £3 million to Garden Bridge
3 Nov 2014
- Harvest festival celebrated in Lower Marsh
5 Oct 2014
- 'Boutique hotel' proposed for Lower Marsh
3 Oct 2014
- Man injured in Lower Marsh
10 Aug 2014
- New Anna Robinson poetry collection launched in Lower Marsh
8 Aug 2014
- GBBO star Kimberley Wilson helps to judge Waterloo's best cake
3 Aug 2014
- Spanish Civil War UK volunteers remembered at South Bank ceremony
6 Jul 2014
- Lower Marsh turned into 1950s Soho for Grantchester ITV drama
6 Jul 2014
- Circus-themed Waterloo Carnival features locals aged 2 to 82
4 Jul 2014
- Labour MP trains as teaching assistant at SE1 primary school
28 Mar 2014
- Lower Marsh's new Saturday market launches
5 Mar 2014
- Local estate agent sponsors Lower Marsh market stall
3 Mar 2014
- Waterloo: put your bin out at wrong time and face £1,000 fine
24 Jan 2014
- New Saturday food market to launch in Lower Marsh
23 Jan 2014
- Blackfriars Station's solar bridge officially launched
22 Jan 2014
- Morley's market stalls to become regular fixture in Lower Marsh
22 Dec 2013
- Cooper's Natural Foods shuts after three decades in Lower Marsh
16 Dec 2013
- Tesco Express opens in Baylis Road, Waterloo
26 Nov 2013
- Lower Marsh people and shops featured in new children's book
24 Sep 2013
- Lambeth accuses Westminster of 'choking' Waterloo's economy
15 Aug 2013
- Waterloo celebrates 10 years of "best small carnival in London"
13 Jul 2013
- Lower Marsh becomes a Fantasy High Street
5 Jul 2013
- The Co-operative Food to open in Lower Marsh
24 Jun 2013
- Waterloo church revives custom of 'beating the bounds' of parish
29 Apr 2013
- New mobile market stall unveiled in Waterloo
23 Apr 2013
- Thatcher and SE1: GLC, Lambeth Palace, Rose Theatre and LDDC
11 Apr 2013
- Death of Revd Alison Warner
5 Apr 2013
- TfL cancels Cornwall Road cycle hire docking station plan
5 Mar 2013
- Waterloo Health Centre abolishes walk-in GP consultations
21 Feb 2013
- SE1 children decorate Lambeth Palace Christmas trees
13 Dec 2012
- Waterloo's Elizabeth House redevelopment gets green light from Lambeth councillors
7 Nov 2012
- Lower Marsh Market: Waterloo Quarter to lead new management company
8 Oct 2012
- Christian Aid brings Tax Justice Bus to Waterloo
17 Sep 2012
- Waterloo gets £100,000 'Portas pilot' cash from Mayor of London
25 Jul 2012
- Waterloo Carnival 2012: pictures, video, audio
15 Jul 2012
- Waterloo Library prefab 'unacceptable' in 21st century
10 Jul 2012
- Plaque unveiled in Jubilee Gardens by Spanish Civil War veteran
8 Jul 2012
- Waterloo Library could be sold by Christmas, says Lambeth Council
4 Jul 2012
- Dulux dog drops in to Lower Marsh on Independents' Day
4 Jul 2012
- Flower arrangements for Diamond Jubilee Pageant created in Lower Marsh
2 Jun 2012
- South Bank 'Jubiloo' public toilets opened by Kate Hoey MP
25 May 2012
- Plans for 7-storey office block opposite Old Vic vetoed by councillors
10 Apr 2012
- Public bicycle pump installed in Kennington Road
23 Mar 2012
- What does Lambeth's 'cooperative libraries' plan mean for Waterloo?
19 Feb 2012
- East Street Library: council confirms reduced opening hours
6 Feb 2012
- Prince of Wales visits Waterloo's Lower Marsh Market
27 Jan 2012
- Farewell to Waterloo Health Centre founder Dr Patrick Harborow
28 Dec 2011
- Sir Mervyn King returns to Lower Marsh to visit Waterloo's youngest entrepreneurs
22 Dec 2011
- Interhealth and Metro Safety win Waterloo Quarter team challenge
18 Dec 2011
- Kate Hoey raises plight of Lower Marsh's Solarcentury in the Commons
25 Nov 2011
- Waterloo Library to be "relocated to a better building"
22 Nov 2011
- Relocate Waterloo Library and sell Lower Marsh site, says commission
13 Nov 2011
- Boris Johnson visits Jubilee Gardens for ground-breaking ceremony
19 Oct 2011
- Volunteers could be used to open John Harvard Library on Sundays
11 Oct 2011
- Lower Marsh Market: a new era begins
7 Oct 2011
- Work starts on installation of 4,400 solar panels at Blackfriars Station
4 Oct 2011
- Can Lower Marsh Market be revived? New operator wants your views
21 Aug 2011
- RIOTS: No major incidents
10 Aug 2011
- Waterloo Carnival 2011 in photos and video
15 Jul 2011
- Car-shaped bike rack migrates from Lower Marsh to The Cut
15 Jul 2011
- Lower Marsh's Solarcentury presented with Queen's Award
15 Jun 2011
- Bishop of Southwark works as barista to launch Christian Aid Week
14 May 2011
- Uncertain future for Waterloo Library as Lambeth considers cuts
5 May 2011
- Looking for a Christmas trees
- Clothes alterations
- Clock Repair
- Blackfriars Road Post Office
- Anyone agree with the coffee recommendations for Southwark ?
- Book Donation
- Food huts on Blackfriars Road
- Squatters evicted from Lower Marsh shop
- Former Eurostar terminal
- Good and reasonably priced dry cleaners
- Air Pollution Buggy Monitors - E&C volunteers needed.
- Empty shops in Lower Marsh
- Christmas Trees
- Leake Street Disaster
- Venison pies
- One bedroom in Lower Marsh
- Scaffolding Waterloo Road/Lower Marsh
- MODern History
- Sewing Enthusiasts - need your help!!
- Tesco The Cut
- Co-op supermarket, Lower Marsh
- Waterloo Station Breakfast
- Classic cars
- Lower Marsh Food Stalls
- Birthday Banners etc
- Good dentist
- Yet another Hotel (shipping containers)
- Closure of Waterloo Library
- Clock Repairer / Any Suggestions
- 1980s regional news reports from Thames News
- Food and drink
- Offices alongside Waterloo station
- Can anyone recommend a good Shoe Repairs?
- Post box on The Cut and Blackfriars Road
- Lower Marsh Hotel
- Best Post Office Service SE1 ?
- Waterloo's best cake
- Farmers market?
- New Food Hall - M&S Waterloo Road
- Scooter Rally
- Where to buy Spelt pasta
- Coffee in Waterloo
- Learn to Crochet
- Book exchange
- Borough Market goes WiFi
- Thai in SE1
- BYOB SE1
- SE1 Kimchi
- Nightclub on Great Suffolk Street (Ewer Street Car Park) – Review of Premises Licence
- Saturday Market - Lower Marsh
- Cooper's Old Shop - Now Street Food
- Sunday Roasts SE1
- Food hamper
- Llewellyn Fine Art 124 The Cut
- The Best Quiche in London. Greensmiths, Lower Marsh
- What more Supermarkets?
- Charity shops in SE1, open on Saturday?
- C10 passengers revolt
- London's first Open Streets event
- 'WIP orders' at Waterloo Station
- Coopers Natural Foods Closing
- What are the 'air horn' sounds coming from SE1
- Massage Parlour on The Cut
- Premier food and wine on The Cut?
- Developers have approached the council to buy another block of flats
- Hairdressers on Lower Marsh
- Wheat/Gluten free Breakfasts
- Another shop on Lower Marsh scheduled for closure?
- The Horse - Westminster Bridge Road
- Fresh Grimsby Fish
- Mobile market stall in Waterloo
- Shops on Great Suffolk Street
- Any recommendations for spa pedicures?
- Fruit and veg in SE1
- Watch repair
- Seville oranges
- Bermondsey Square Market - support needed
- Cheese in SE1?
- Where to get cake and pie pans
- Framing a football shirt
- Which SE1 pub is your local?
- Reliable Jewellers
- Yet another Sainsbury's
- Lost a bracelet? I might have found it!
- SE1 Festival of Street Drinking
- Comic Shops in SE1
- Have you lost a wedding ring? An old, old scam
- C10 service getting worse
- Bermondsey Farmers' Market
- Where can I buy bunting in SE1?
- Clock repairer in SE1??
- Engraving a gold bracelet
- helicopter near waterloo
- Gold Ring Scam in Shad Thames area
- Gold Ring...Con?
- In an ideal world, where would you live in SE1?
- Corner of Lower Marsh
- Sad-looking Tower Bridge Road
- Christmas Tree - anywhere else apart BM and B&Q?
- 16 reasons to visit SE16
- Sainsbury's coming to The Cut
- Loooking for a good tailor to alter a suit
- Late night drinking dens in SE1??
- Riots - updates and is everyone OK?
- Ironing board
- Getting keys to guest
- Salon, SE1
- Has anyone near Waterloo lost a budgie?
- Doctors Surgeries Are you happy with yours?
- Angelas Nails - Lower Marsh
- Reed.. Agora... Paddy power... Coral.. As bad as an high street can get
- Vinyl & CD Record collection for sale
- Union Street/Flat Iron Square
- Buying Plants in SE1
- SE1 local couples needed for art project
- Party near Lower Marsh?
- Clothes moths
- Alternative to Borough Market?
- Lower Marsh refurb
- Taste of the West Country Stand
- Cheap bite out
- Yet another Tesco!
- Laundrette closure on The Cut
- mobile fishmonger
- Burns night toasts - help anyone?
- Icy pavements in SE1
- Hate to Post it-but THE POST
- Former Lighting Shop - Kennington Road
- Christmas Tree, oh Christmas tree
- Could Borough High Street be more pleasant?
- Engraving in SE1
- Moving to SE1
- Lower Marsh redevelopment - scandal
- Food hygiene in restaurants etc.
- Filming on Lower Marsh
- The Cut - New Shops
- Railway Tunnel Westminster Bridge Road
- New hotel at corner of Waterloo Road and Baylis Road
- Quick question re vegetable stall in Lower Marsh
- Picture Frame Specialist
- Gardening shops for potting compost
- Val Shawcross
- Helium Balloon/Card Shop
- Strange Signs and Portents
- London cycle rental at Bricklayers Arms
- Cheaper shoe menders
- Haiti fundraiser at i-knit, Lower Marsh, today at 1pm
- Memories of old Waterloo Library
- Old Maps
- Bermondsey Square food market
- How many on here shop down East Street Market
- 78 bus
- Mending moth holes in a sweater
- ...do you know of a GOOD SURVEYOR ?
- Kids eating in SE1
- Chicken and mushroom pie
- Rats with wings How to get rid?
- Bookstores in SE1?
- African market in Lower Marsh
- Lower Marsh
- What's your favourite road name in SE1?
- New things on Tower Bridge Road
- Books about SE1?
- Cafe Traiteur
- Duvet Cleaning
- Moving to SE1
- BYOB in SE1
- Supermarkets in SE1?
- Ideas for empty newsagent's shop in Flat Iron Square
- Quality Food - Bargain Price
- Snow in SE1
- Cheap alterations, trouser hemming
- Fluorescent kitchen light bulb
- Garden supplies
- Honest Local Plumber...
- Christmas Trees
- Guinness Advert
- Greensmiths Lower Marsh - new supermarket!
- Looking for a good cobbler.
- Knife sharpening
- B and B in Waterloo
- Where can I do an engraving in SE1?
- Unwanted addition to sandwiches
- Can anyone recommend a local dental hygienist
- Union Street Travelodge
- Help - does anyone know of antenatal classes in the area?
- The best restaurant in SE1
- Dry Cleaner in SE1
- Thai Food Ingredients
- E&C: back to the drawing board?
- Looking for a shop on lower marsh that sells fossil bookends
- Picture Framer & Paper Conservation
- Quiet space to write in
- SE1 gets a knitting shop!
- Where to buy saffron
- Marie's Cafe - Lower Marsh
- Mar i Terra
- Garage to rent - available immediately
- Good and bad customer service in SE1
- Info on The Cut needed
- Hair dressers on Lower Marsh
- Leake Street
- Should I - Nelson Square?
- Good doctors in the area?
- Lower Marsh worth a facelift?
- Coopers Natural Foods
- Thames Festival
- Anyone know a good secondhand furniture shop?
- Guerilla Gardening in SE1
- Hair and beauty salons
- New Kent Rd cycle path - PLS USE IT!!!
- DVD rental shop
- Lower Marsh Spanish/Italian market this week
- Moving down to London SE11
- Ray's on Lower Marsh.
- Elephant Tesco Metro
- Future of the Waterloo Health Centre
- Finding a doctor
- Benugo Bar & Kitchen
- Best pre-theatre dining for the Old Vic
- Waterloo - local groups
- Vegan restaurant/shop in SE1?
- Bermondsey Charity
- French Market @ Lower Marsh
- Book Club in SE1
- Joke Shop
- Tlon Books: another Elephant triumph
- Southwark / Elephant & Castle supermarkets?
- Farmers market in Lower Marsh
- New to the Area
- Southbank Tandoori - The Cut
- More shopping excitement in Lower Marsh
- Archbishop's Park
- Accident at County Hall on Friday morning?
- Friends of Archbishops Park AGM
- Founders Place Development - Appeal
- Charity shop required ... and other questions
- The Cut Bar and Restaurant......
- Recommended GP in SE1?
- Marie's cafe and other greasy spoons
- I'm moving to Borough
- Le Pain Quotidien
- Best restaurants in SE1
- Crockatt & Powell
- Shopping excitement in Lower Marsh
- Lower Marsh Market today
- Joke shop/moustache supplier
- Elusive Camel Under New Management
- Locally produced honey
- Art framers in the area?
- Demolition of 1 Westminster Bridge
- Celeb sightings in SE1
- Photo developing - film
- What will happen to Waterloo.......?
- Venue for fundraising event
- French Market in Lower Marsh
- Locally produced honey
- Save some trees: New Planning Application
- Any Pub recommended for F1 viewing?
- Watch Repair
- Extension of C10 bus route
- Eyecare/Contact Lenses/Opthamologist? In SE1 (or London in general, actually)
- Fan heaters
- Best place for special meal
- Old photos of SE1
- Vervena Beauty Clinic
- Not SE1...
- Polish Delicatessen - Pierogies
- Bermondsey and the Blitz
- Live music in SE1
- Picture framers
- Information on Stantley House, Frazier Street
- Recommendations for weekend breakfast venue?
- Old Blackfriars Station in SE1
- Bars and Restaurants in SE1
- Charity shops - clothes
- Looking for a decent Supermarket?
- Looking for local computer shoppe...
- Founder's Place consultation
- Good food in Waterloo Road
- SE1's Lost Cinemas
- Jubilee Gardens Consultation
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Waterloo but were afraid to ask...
- Ozu Japanese restaurant
- Walking in SE1
- Public Spaces and Public Life in SE1
- Bike MOT
- Council charges for leaseholders
- Watch strap adjustment
- Where can I get some tomato plants in SE1 please?
- Westminster Bridge Roundabout Derelict Building
- Tattoo Artists
- Flying Saucer on Westminster Bridge Road
- Children's activities
- Skyscrapers etc. at Waterloo station
- lower marsh xmas tree
- hall for hire in Waterloo area?
- Interesting venues?
- Anyone know of a good doctor?
- Waterloo Boozers
- Can anyone recommend...
- Teenagers in Waterloo
- Defining 'Critical Care'
- Picture framers
- for BALDESSARRE re: bed and breakfast
- reasonably priced hotels in waterloo?
- What's your favourite Street in SE1?
- Tesco's movable feast
- Supermarkets near Waterloo
- Moving to Cornwall Road... help
- Vintage clothing
- Stop the congestion charging scheme
- Books on the history of London
- Property around Waterloo
- GP wanted alive and sympathetic
- Thanx to all and a q about Books
- gallery space
- can anyone help?
- Queen's Buildings, Scovell Road
- Apartments in Lower Marsh & Long Lane
- Nearest normal-priced supermarket to County Hall
- Where is the best place to eat?
- Dance classes
- Radio Days
- Lower Marsh
- Victorian reconstituted stone
- New Blackfriars Rd restaurant
- Waterloo in 'The Guardian'
- sainsbury's secret branch?