Maltby Street is in the London Borough of Southwark.
In the news
- Maltby Street wins Observer Food Monthly award
18 Oct 2011
- Management shakeup at Borough Market
24 Aug 2011
- Borough Market "at a crossroads" says chairman
16 Jun 2011
- Borough Market evicts eight traders in spat over Maltby Street
9 May 2011
- Police investigate alleged sexual assault in Maltby Street
5 Feb 2011
- Weekly farmers' market launches at Elephant & Castle
19 Sep 2010
- Inquiry into "incongruous and over-dominant" Tanner Street development
7 Jul 2010
- "Overbearing" 10-storey housing block in Tanner Street rejected by councillors
18 Nov 2009
- Borough Market has uncertain future warns 'founder' Henrietta Green
25 Sep 2009
- Abbey Street murder: renewed appeal
8 Jun 2004
- Abbey Street murder appeal
21 Oct 2003
- Police launch Abbey Street murder hunt
16 Oct 2003
On the forum
- Why are there so few coffee shops in SE1?
- Maltby Street
- 40 Maltby Street
- Burning Rubber/Chemical Smell London Bridge Area
- A nice brunch?
- Blue Mantle OKR (or anywhere to look for antique fireplaces)
- Bermondsey Square Market - support needed
- Woolfson and Tay
- Buying 1 bedroom flat at Bermondsey Spa
- Cheese in SE1?
- Christmas trees
- Turnips stall in Borough Market
- Shop / Shack on London Road
- Strange smell in Waterloo
- Runners in Bermondsey Street
- Best Butchers!
- Bermondsey Farmers' Market
- Big hole in road on Stoney Street
- Nimby Council at Maltby Street.
- Gregg Wallace's plans for Maltby Street Market
- Maltby Street Revisited
- Borough Market
- Market Tanner St
- Livebait (The Cut) closed down
- Let's move to: Bermondsey, London SE1
- Sad-looking Tower Bridge Road
- BBC Radio 4 Food & Farming Awards
- Southwark Free School - Peter John's comments
- How should our area evolve and develop
- Assault around Tower Bridge Rd
- Mayoral Limo
- Borough Market ...good news ????
- French Conversation
- New Bermondsey Market
- Burning smell
- ES magazine - FOOD issue & Cheap Monmouth Coffee
- Buying Plants in SE1
- Borough Market traders evicted
- Alternative to Borough Market?
- 40 Maltby Street
- Kernel Brewery
- Booths Fruit & Veg Leaving?
- Bermondsey Square food market
- Greensmiths Lower Marsh - new supermarket!
- Graffiti - Abbey St / Maltby Street