Princess Street is in the London Borough of Southwark.
In the news
- Segregated cycle track on Blackfriars Road: consultation launched
3 Sep 2014
- St George's Road pharmacy could move to Elephant & Castle
13 Jul 2013
- London Road kiosk: planning inspector holds public hearing
5 Feb 2013
- Teenager stabbed at Elephant & Castle
28 Apr 2012
- Samantha Cameron visits Elephant & Castle to wrap Christmas gifts
7 Dec 2010
- Cycle Superhighways launched by Boris Johnson
19 Jul 2010
- Man in critical condition after stabbing at Perronet House, Elephant & Castle
11 Dec 2009
- Princess Street GP surgery is first to use national electronic record
23 Aug 2009
- Elephant & Castle and Southwark Bridge to be linked by Cycle Superhighway
5 Jun 2009
- Princess Street GP surgery not moving to Borough Road after all
18 Apr 2008
- Setback for Borough Road medical centre project
21 Aug 2007
- Simon Hughes reselected as Lib Dem candidate
15 Apr 2007
- University honour for Elephant and Castle GP
18 Nov 2006
- Go-ahead for Borough Road university development
7 Nov 2006
- Lib Dems launch bid to take full control of Southwark
11 Apr 2006
- Quality Practice Award for Princess Street
22 Mar 2006
- Tales and reminiscences from Southwark's older residents
26 Aug 2005
- Derelict chapel to be restored by London South Bank University
12 Jul 2005
- Salvation Army celebrates new Community Church
4 Apr 2005
- Fly on the Wall by Rupert Smith
10 Jan 2003
On the forum
- Princess Street Surgery- a rant and a moan
- GP waiting times !
- Elephant & Castle Northern Roundabout - latest plans
- 2 weeks wait for GP appt. in SE1
- Hotel/college meeting room, a Saturday, reasonable price?
- Elliott's Row Conservation Area
- Zumba Classes
- GP? OKR area
- New mother etc
- Doctors Surgeries Are you happy with yours?
- GP Surgery - Recommendation?
- Charity Xmas Cards
- Boris's street tree scheme
- Oyster Farm in SE1?
- Coin sorting in SE1
- Borough Medical Centre
- Help - does anyone know of antenatal classes in the area?
- GPs (again)
- Recycling - where are they???
- Perronet House Shop
- Roundabouts at Elephant
- Finding a doctor
- Baby business...
- Perronet House
- Can anyone recommend a GP surgery please?
- Recommended GP in SE1?
- Cats in Gaywood Street
- Prospect House
- Princess Street Group Practice
- Newspaper kiosk St Georges Road
- Scaffolding near St Georges Circus
- Moving into Elephant & Castle area...
- Walking in SE1
- Salvation Army - St George's Road
- 68 Bus Route Change down Princess Street
- GP wanted alive and sympathetic