Are you worried about paying your bills and how the government spending cuts will affect you?
Come along and find out about:
• What benefits you might be entitled to
• Help with housing costs
• Saving energy and money, including energy saving tips and getting the best fuel deal
• Staying well and healthy
• Help to get back into work or training
• What to do if you have got into difficulties paying your bills
• The services of London Mutual Credit Union- savings and low cost credit
• Low cost home contents insurance for Southwark Council Tenants
The event is co-ordinated by the Southwark Legal Advice Network which includes voluntary sector advice providers, private practice solicitors, and community and statutory agencies.