This belongs to
- London Road Building
- London South Bank University
103 Borough Road, SE1 0AA
A variety of stalls will offer visitors of all ages and abilities the opportunity to:
• take on fitness challenges in the fitness suite with the chance to win personal training sessions
• understand how to achieve a balanced diet with healthy eating and nutritional advice
• find out more about how to stay healthy with advice on blood pressure, cholesterol and body mass index
• relax with taster massages from a trained physiotherapist
• access information and advice on alcohol, drug and sexual health awareness
• access specialist advice from local charities and organisations including British Heart Foundation, and Mind (mental health).
For those who want to kick start a keep fit regime, LSBU sports staff will also be offering free one hour walking and running lunchtime classes from 1pm to 2pm. These will meet in the London Road Building concourse, and walkers and joggers should come in their gym kit.
To sign up to the lunchtime walking or running classes, or to find out more about any of the activities, email email@example.com