Take part in a day of talks, activities, tours and film screenings linked to the Build the Truce exhibition.
- Film screenings of creative work from young people who have formed part of the Build theTruce education project and from organisations such as International Alert.
- Talks involving, among others, Co-curator of the Build the Truce display, Dr Tim Jacoby.
- Panel discussion looking at contemporary conflict resolution. Includes a chance to ask conflict eyewitnesses and experts their views.
- Pop-up Talks – quick but unique interpretations of museum objects and displays in the atrium and other spaces within IWM London.
- 'What a Performance' – short drama performances of specially commissioned scripts looking at conflict through the lens of peace.
- Drop-in storytelling and art sessions – a chance for children to meet storytellers and hear truce time tales, producing artwork to take home.