The presentations and discussion at this London South Bank University conference will reflect different stakeholders' perspectives about the changes that should be introduced in the banking system.
• Chairman's Introduction: Chris Skinner. Chair of the European Networking Forum, The Financial Services Club.
• A bank's perspective: Charles Middleton. Managing Director. Triodos Bank.
• Board of Directors and Shareholders' issues: Patrick Gonsalves. ICSA.
• Employees' issues: Dominic Hook. National Officer (Finance & Legal). Unite. Finance & Legal.
• Customer's issues: James Daley. Head of Money Content. Which? Consumers Association.
• Regulatory issues: Professor Andrew Chambers. Internal Audit Guidance for Financial Services, set up by the FSA and the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors.
Panel Discussion. What to fix and by whom?
• What are the main issues to be fixed within the banks: culture, ethics, integrity, risk management, capital, liquidity, regulation?
• Have these issues changed since the beginning of the crisis?
• Can we better control these areas, and if so, how? Are there any ideas of alternative answers/emphasis to those suggested by the current discussion?