Join the Friends of Archbishop's Park 'Doing the Lambeth Walk'. Official opening in the marquee by local Pearly King and Queen at 1pm and they will lead everyone in 'Doing the Lambeth Walk', an attempt to break the record for the highest number of people doing the Lambeth Walk at the same time. This will be followed by dance workshops and disco for all ages in the marquee till 2.30pm.
Then a dog show from 2.30pm to 4pm in aid of Guide Dogs and with special guests as judges near the marquee.
Live music and bar in the marquee from 5.30pm to 8pm.
All day there will be fun activities for all ages in the park (mostly free) funded by a grant from the London Community Foundation including;
• Cycling for all with Wheels for Wellbeing.
• Dancing and singing with Blackfriars Settlement.
• Face painting and WACi arts club with Waterloo Action Centre.
• Gardening tips and activities with Archbishop's Park Gardening Club.
• Jewellery making & T shirt decorating with SE1 United.
• Massage tent by The Pure Body Company and Zenify.
• Mosaic making with Southbank Mosaics
• Outdoor art gallery and craft stalls plus the BEAM Art Group
• Small animals from Vauxhall City Farm
• Raffle for Evelina London Children's Hospital
• Rounders and Cricket for all ages
To book a stall or to offer your services as a volunteer, contact Abigail Tripp on email@example.com or 07588 502615.