Get on your bike or put your best foot forward to raise money for London's places of worship. Enjoy access to splendid religious buildings across London and raise money to protect our heritage.
Walkers, cyclists and public transport users are sponsored to visit as many places of worship as they can on the day. All the money raised goes to help keep these buildings open and in community use.
Local churches taking part (open to visitors 10am-5pm):
• St Mary Magdalen - Bermondsey Street SE1 3UW
• St Anne's - Thorburn Square SE1 5QA
• St James - Thurland Road SE16 4AA
• Finnish Church - 33 Albion Street SE16 7HZ
• St Mary's Rotherhithe - St Marychurch Street SE16 4JE
Related website: www.heritageoflondon.com