A chance to see behind the scenes of St Thomas' Hospital. There's something for everyone - from displays and demonstrations to health advice and entertainment.
Last year's open day at Guy's Hospital was attended by more than 2,000 people.
The day will include:
• A Balkan brass band, an African dance group and a South American trio who will play a sparkling blend of Brazilian samba, Mexican bolero and Cuban song.
• Workshops including a Radio Lollipop DJ workshop
• More than 40 stalls to browse
• Face painting and stilt walking
• Information on getting fit and staying healthy
There will be free admission to the Florence Nightingale Museum all day too.