Small, quiet, well-maintained garden square with interesting shrubs, originally laid out in 1853-56 as part of the development of land belonging to the Corporation of Trinity House. It is still composed of 32 single houses, owned by Trinity House. Holy Trinity rectory, between Nos. 16 and 17, was built in 1872.
The central beds were replanted in 2000 under the supervision of the Museum of Garden History.
Pimm's Bar run by The Roebuck
Live music by Southwark Consorts of Winds
Organised by Trinity Newington Residents Association.