• The previously proposed Rambert Dance Company premises have been replaced by office floorspace
• The provision of office space instead of the dance company eliminates the need for the development to be serviced by articulated vehicles;
• The top two floors of the central building have been removed;
• The 6th floor of the building fronting Lamb Walk has been removed;
• The set back on the Lamb Walk elevation has been lowered from the 4th to the 3rd floors;
• Building mass has been removed from the corners of the building facing onto Royal Oak Yard;
• The 6th floor on the Morocco Street elevation has been removed;
• The 4th floor element on the Bermondsey Street elevation has been reduced in size;
• A number of alternative building materials have been introduced to better reflect the character of the surrounding area; and
• A direct pedestrian route now runs through the site linking Morocco Street with Bermondsey Street.
Members of the project team will be available to answer questions.