Bankside 123 is unveiling an enticing blend of cafes, restuarants, bars and shops under the Bankside Mix brand.
• A fashion show from Joy in connection with O'Sulivans Hair and Beauty
• Demonstrations by Sholto, the graffiti artist renowned for his New York style
• Doodle walls which provide the perfect opportunity for the public to create their own art
• Street dancers performing an exciting high energy mixture of Hip Hop, Body Popping, Locking and Freestyle
• Beat Boxing from the world's largest Beat Box choir
• DJs performing sets throughout the afternoon and evening, covering genres from Hip Hop and Garage to Breaks
The various shops at Bankside Mix will also be joining in the festivity. For those interested in food, Del'Aziz Tsuru and Leon will be providing tasters and nibbles throughout the evening. Crussh will be giving out free vouchers for smoothies and Viva Verdi will be putting on street opera performances.
Bankside Health Club will be putting on body combat displays and will be providing two power plates for people to try.
Related website: www.banksidemix.co.uk