Keyworth Street near Elephant & Castle will be closed and transformed with layers of lush green grass and hay bales, bringing the country into the city for people who live, work and study in the Southwark area.
• Floor art competition for individuals and groups to decorate a campus car park space using washable paints
• Petting zoo with chickens, ducks, rabbits, guinea pigs, sheep and goats
• Craft stalls for bunting and bag making workshops, face painting, henna tattoos, marionette/puppet shows and storytelling
• Giant board games - eg noughts and crosses, chess
• Tug of war hosted by Londonâ€™s strongest man
• Dog agility show
• Youth circus performance and workshops
Sit on a hay bale, relax, and soak up the party atmosphere and sunshine.