Is your organisation helping people achieve their aspirations for work, as well as becoming useful citizens?
Are you yearning to improve ways of working together with other organisations with similar interests and so beat the odds?
Do you have positive experiences of joint projects, which you would like to share with others?
If the answer is yes to all, then come along and experience the collaboration in tackling worklessness to improve employability.
This event is an adaptation of the Bassac Collaboration Skills Course for Development Workers. It will provide you with knowledge and skills to improve collaborative working amongst organisations you work with and support.
You will get a better understanding of:
• Employability and worklessness
• The benefits and challenges of collaborative working
• Environment that encourage collaborative working
• Policy context which is driving collaborative working
• Success factors involved in driving collaborative working
Book your place with firstname.lastname@example.org