A packed day of interactive workshops, demonstrations and platform discussions around the Globe site will celebrate the birthday of Sam Wanamaker, who initiated the project to rebuild Shakespeare's Globe on Bankside.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis â€“ just turn up on the day to book.
Booking for all sessions opens at 9am on Saturday morning in the main foyer.
• Storytelling with Globe Education Practitioners
• Introducing Macbeth a family workshop
• Macbeth on Film with Professor Tony Howard (University of Warwick)
• Building the Globe with Peter McCurdy (Master Craftsman)
• Talking Theatre question and answer session with members of the Globe Theatre Company
• Making Music at the Globe with Globe Musicians
• In Form and Moving with Glynn MacDonald (Head of Movement)
• The Alchemy of Voice with Stewart Pearce (Head of Voice for Globe Education)
• Trippingly on the Tongue with Giles Block (Head of Text)