Regular meeting for residents of Riverside, Grange and South Bermondsey wards.
The theme of the meeting is Older People.
The meeting will feature presentations and discussions about the services and support available to local elderly residents.
Come and hear about adult courses, volunteering opportunities, leisure and wellbeing activities and the benefits older people are entitled to.
• Southwark Circle – mutual support in the community
• Southwark Pensioners Centre
• Pensions and Benefits explained
• Health and Wellbeing
• Lifelong Learning at Southwark College
• Volunteer Centre Southwark
Plus a presentation on emergency planning
by Ken Matthews and Thelma Goddard.
Paul Jeffery, 2011 census area manager, will provide an update on job opportunities.
And there will be a stall with information about growing your own vegetables.