London SE1 community website

SoBo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 4 of 11
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.03pm
..............And while we're at it, let's re-name Tower Bridge Road, why don't we call it Pretty Bad Ass Street? And the Old Kent Road could be: Phew, Wouldn't Want To Walk Around Here On My Own At Night Avenue..........
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.13pm
Why don't we just rename London "Funky Town"? That's our Olympic bid theme music sorted then!

Or, with London property/beer/clothes prices in mind, why don't we use the theme from 'Shaft'? He was bad-ass...
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.31pm
Ha. Shaft. That's very funny........

I think Old Kent Rd should get the title of Bad Ass St, rather than OK Rd. It's just not OK!

(although it's not that dangerous - I've never had a problem walking round there at night, and I'm a smallish woman)
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.38pm
For some reason, I always thought you to be of the male persuasion sputnik. Think there must be something about the word sputnik - but I don't speak any Russian so I'm not sure.

I'm just waffling now. How much longer 'til 5.30?!?
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.39pm
what with Drew drooling and sputnik admitting to being a smallish woman this tread is getting confusing...
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.43pm
Sputnik actually means 'fellow traveller' but that's not why it's my 'handle'. It's cos I used to be a technology junkie, like many web grrlz.
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.44pm
I know - I'm still confused at why you'd go to a 'bad-ass' street to have a latte and croissant at 8am. Early morning patisserie and milky hot beverages don't equate with being bad-ass in my mind...
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.56pm
more like lard-arse.....
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.58pm
Josh,

How do you know if you live in a bad-ass street?

Is this a bad-ass web-site?

Is Sputnik a bad-ass web-grrrl?

Thanks,

Sarah
Tuesday 20 January 2004 5.04pm
A bad, lard arsed single muther f**ker from the Tower hood?

The SoBo posse perchance?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 4 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions