London SE1 community website

SoBo

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11
Monday 2 February 2004 11.01am
lol *grabs coat and heads off for SoBo*
Monday 2 February 2004 11.09am
wish I'd thought of that...
Monday 2 February 2004 1.00pm
Just wanted to add my congratulations to Peter and Co.

My other half and I will be there to sample the coffee, tea and lish cakes shortly, save some for us...
Tuesday 3 February 2004 12.35am
Sound like my sort of place - ideal for waking up slowly with multiple coffees on a Sunday. Though I am intrigued as to why its SoBo and not EaBo?
Tuesday 3 February 2004 8.54am
EaBo just doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

:)
Tuesday 3 February 2004 10.23am
Agree, it would sound like a Nigerian cafe. And it is south as well as East Having consulted the map in my hall). But somehow it doesnt fit with my personal way of understanding the geography of the area to think that Tower Bridge Rd is South of Borough. I'm afraid that my pedantic brain and magnetic nose might allow this fact to interfere with my enjoyment of potentially fab coffee and cakes. Sad I know.
Tuesday 3 February 2004 11.16am
Don't bother with the cakes then. Just go there to send money home.

(I hear they do Hornchurch, but not Dagenham)

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Tuesday 3 February 2004 11.27am
*giggles*
Wednesday 4 February 2004 12.18pm
It is on the fashionable North side of Tower Bridge Road.

Walked past yesterday mid-afternoon, and there was one person in there and 3 members of staff. But an art gallery on Tower Bridge Road - wonders will never cease!
Wednesday 4 February 2004 4.09pm
Went on Saturday and we were the only ones when we arrived. By the time we left ( an hour later) the place was full. Very good coffee, we will be back!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions