London SE1 community website

Motorbike MOT

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 4 January 2009 4.46pm
Hi

Can anyone recomend somewhere I can get an MOT done for my motorbike?

Thanks

Harriet
Sunday 4 January 2009 5.46pm
Try Supreme in Kennington Road 020 7735 5819 just by the Imperial War museum, at the end of Brook Drive - they are excellent, no nonsense, old school enthusiasts, who deserve the support of local motorcyclists.
Sunday 4 January 2009 5.50pm
Thanks

H
Sunday 4 January 2009 7.24pm
I know nothing about motorcycles but do know that the motorcycle repair shop referred to above, closed for good before Christmas. I'll have a look in the window when I next go past to see if they recommend anywhere else.
Sunday 4 January 2009 7.28pm
The plot thickens...
jw
Sunday 4 January 2009 7.52pm
Chas Bikes on Great Suffolk Street are pretty good. Never had any problems with them and they are pretty quick.
Monday 5 January 2009 1.42pm
Harriet I would strongly second the Chas Bikes recommendation. Having tried a few I can assure you they are the most reliable and very reasonably priced, should any work need doing to pass your bike. No association etc just a satisfied customer of some years.
Monday 5 January 2009 4.36pm
yes Chas Bikes always did me fine during my biking years - always busy with couriers
Monday 5 January 2009 4.43pm
I popped into Chasbikes on Sat to get a new battery. A low-margin, fairly cheap, but quite fiddly thing to sell (to match the OEM battery to a replacement). I didn't even want them to fit it. But they were really helpful and took time to make sure I got what I needed.

I'd never been there before, but I'd go there again. They have a website. (No connection with them, etc.)

...if you press it, they will come.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions