London SE1 community website

New fruit & veg stall on TBR

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Tuesday 27 January 2009 10.47am
Where exactly is this stall? I was near Bermondsey/Decima/Tower Bridge yesterday but didn't see it.
Tuesday 27 January 2009 11.12am
It's not there Mondays. Or Sundays, I think. But the rest of the time it's at the junctions of Decima St, Bermondsey St. and TBR.
Tuesday 27 January 2009 11.47am
Ah, that would explain it! Thanks.
Tuesday 27 January 2009 1.46pm
You're welcome, Laphroaig. Actually, I thought of your when I saw the new stall because I remember you from another thread as a Fine Life customer - still my supermarket of choice over Sainsburys; these days I pass the fruit & veg stall on my way to it.
Tuesday 27 January 2009 2.23pm
Yes, I still shop at Fine Life too! I was glad to see it was pretty busy the last time I was there.
Tuesday 27 January 2009 3.49pm
Grand! I'll tell my mate who lives down the road.
Tuesday 27 January 2009 3.56pm
I found it! What a great addition to the neighborhood. I came away with a ton of vegetables. Thanks for posting about it!
Zoe
Tuesday 27 January 2009 9.11pm
I've just started working in that area, where is Fine Life?
Wednesday 28 January 2009 8.34am
It's at 155 Tower Bridge Road. If you are at Sainsburys and cross Long Lane/Abbey Street, it's just a bit past the garden.
Zoe
Wednesday 28 January 2009 6.35pm
Thanks L, there appears to be a Fine Food on Long Lane as well (I've just noticed today), is that the same company? It's full of lovely looking, but highly fattening food, so I may have to stay away!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions