London SE1 community website

Electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Monday 29 June 2009 3.03pm
Rory recently carried out some work for me also and I must say he did a brilliant job and left the place spotless afterwards.I would highly recommend him.

Many thanks Rory - will be in touch when I need some more work doing.
Friday 10 July 2009 3.39pm
After seeing these recomendations, I gave Rory a ring to do some electrical work at my mums' flat. Rory was ontime, did exactly what he said he'd do, charged a reasonable amount and left the place clean and tidy. We'll definitely use him again.
Tuesday 18 August 2009 5.59pm
I will also recommend Rory 07941753860 ([email protected]), turnaround time for the work was excellent. Nice Guy!
Sunday 8 November 2009 12.12am
Just had Rory do some work for us. Cracking job - I'd have no hesitation in highly recommending him - he did some really top quality work. As mentioned above, he gets back to you quickly, charges what he says he will, and does a really neat and tidy job. Nice bloke as well. Thanks for all the recommendations everyone.
07941753860 or [email protected]
Thursday 26 November 2009 11.12pm
Another cheer for Rory from me. He gave clear, patient and free advice by email which allowed me to solve my own problem. What a gent.
Wednesday 24 February 2010 12.10pm
Based on the postings here I called Rory and Angelo. Both seemed friendly on the phone.

Rory could do the job quickest so I gave it to him. He replaced a faulty dimmer module and fixed a set of lights that had been playing up for years.

No complaints whatsoever - I would 100% use Rory again.
Tuesday 30 March 2010 3.02pm
Thanks everyone for recommending Rory - he is a complete star! I needed new lighting but was very vague and kept changing my mind. He gave me advise, kept calm when I coldn't make my mind up and has done a great job on: shevling lights, new downlighters, bathroom lighting, lights in a wardrobe, added new switchers and dimmers. All for a competitive rate - he is clean, tidy, punctual, polite, trustworthy (I just left him with my keys to get on with it). What I am most impressed with is his touching up afterwards, he had to make holes in the walls to thread cables from different points but you would never have guessed as they have all been refilled and painted over.
Wednesday 1 December 2010 6.41pm
Another plug for Angelo. Just used him for some work again. Very friendly, excellant and efficient service.
I highly reccomend him.
Simon
Wednesday 19 January 2011 7.11pm
Rory just came round to fit a new dimmer switch for me (because I'm useless). He arrived early and charged a very reasonable rate for the work. Thank you for all of the recommendations. I can now add to them myself!
Wednesday 26 December 2012 8.34pm
As someone who frequently uses the advice of these forums, this is the first time I myself have written a response, in order to confirm the outstanding high praise that Rory O’Donnell (07941753860, [email protected]) regularly receives.

I would like to HIGHLY recommend the electrical services of Rory. As most regular forum readers would know, Rory seems to get the most consistent reviews, and after recently having him do some work for me I now know why. I contacted Rory via email in order to replace some electric panel heaters in my home. He was very prompt to respond and despite being having a busy work schedule in the run up to Christmas, managed to come out to my home in order to diagnose the problem. Given the urgency of my work (no heaters at all during a very cold December!), Rory managed to accommodate us into his hectic work schedule and sourced and replaced all the heaters at an extremely competitive price. He is a genuinely honest, efficient, trustworthy and highly competent electrician and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I have already booked him in for 2013 for further lighting work! If in need of an electrician, Rory has to be your number 1 call. Keep up all the hard work.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions