London SE1 community website

Millenium City Garage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6
Monday 11 April 2011 10.35pm
I have also been using them for the past 3 years for my Toyota and have been nothing but happy with them.

Again - no connection other than it is close to my house and I am a lazy sod ;) )
Wednesday 4 January 2012 11.50am
Reviving this thread to say that yet again they came up trumps for us just before Xmas when we had a bit of a problem with our car.

Super-helpful (came and towed Mrs I the last few hundred yards when she broke down en route to the garage), great service (fixed the problem when they said they would, and urged us to bring the car back in a couple of days for them to check it), and good value.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 4 January 2012 9.01pm
I as a 11-year-old have no views on the quality of the Garage but they do give you free prezzies if u r my age
Wednesday 11 January 2012 8.57pm
MCG have today fixed my headlights for free. A very unexpected but most appreciated late Xmas present. No connection, other than as a customer and I'd highly recommend them.
Friday 13 January 2012 12.44pm
Just used MCG for the first time yesterday. Very sorry I haven't used them before, fantastic customer service and very reasonable rates.
Zoe
Monday 25 June 2012 7.44am
Went in last week, they told me I did have a problem, but come back in 2000 miles as it doesn't need fixing yet. They could easily have told me it was dangerous and I must do it immediately, as I really wouldn't know.

Nick is so lovely and helpful and doesn't get annoyed if you ring him 3 times in a day to see if he's found the problem (car repairs are worrying, they cost a lot!).

He also seems to get lots of work from the staff at the two crown courts nearby. If judges use him that's probably a good sign.

No connection btw, wish I was as that's a really busy place, let's hope Nick doesn't decide to retire on the proceeds anytime soon.
Friday 27 July 2012 9.02am
I've been a customer at Millennium for about 10 years now. I'll tell you how good Nick is: a friend of mine who is another one of his customers has had a very difficult year and Nick, when he heard about this, offered to give her old car an inspection and once-over completely free of charge. I'm not surprised he's had 3 pages of glowing recommendations . . .
Friday 27 July 2012 9.07am
Been using Millenium City for over 10 years and can only echo all the other comments. Nick is indeed a gent and never had anything but good service there.
Sunday 5 January 2014 3.29pm
Took our car in as water was leaking inside the doors. Was told that the drains behind the windscreen wiper were blocked and it would take 2 and a half hours to access and clean (140). Last time I had this done in Kent it took 20mins. Went to another garage where they showed me that the drains were not blocked and identified the problem immediately as being the rubber door seals. Repaired in 30 mins at a fraction of the cost!
Sunday 5 January 2014 11.22pm
odd that lemon s. You come on the blog to have a go at Millenium. So which garage do you represent? I had a similar problem to the one you describe, took it to Millenium. They said they didn't know the answer. I went on-line, found the answer and took it to them. They rectified it and were so embarrassed by the cost, lots of stripping out etc plus cost of part, they gave me a free MOT.

You do not ring true.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 3 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions