London SE1 community website

Good Hairdresser for Highlights?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 3 April 2009 4.22pm
Can anybody recommend a good hairdresser in SE1 for highlights?

I'm dumping my current hairdresser in the West End as he charges me about 125 for a cut and highlights but I've not been happy with his work for the past few times.

Thanks in advance!
Sunday 5 April 2009 12.00am
Well, I don't have highlights but I hear good things about Andrew Brown in Bermondsey Street.

No connection - I just stroke his dog :p
Sunday 5 April 2009 11.21pm
I'm a regular at Malishi, and although I haven't had highlights there, they have been excellent at the things they HAVE done. Last week when I went, there was an ad in the window for a highlights model (must be available Monday/Tuesday afternoon). I think I recall it saying it would cost some smallish sum (15 or 20), presumably for product costs.

www.malishi.com - no connection etc.
Pen
Monday 6 April 2009 9.16am
I have been to Andrew Brown for highlights and either Ryan or Andrew do a great job.
Monday 6 April 2009 9.20am
Monday 6 April 2009 9.58am
SO clever phoney!
Monday 6 April 2009 2.45pm
Try Bridges on St Thomas St - 020 74033600. Have been going there for years and they are brilliant and lovely!
(no connection)
Monday 6 April 2009 3.53pm
jackie rokotnitz wrote:
SO clever phoney!

What?

Thanks for the suggestions, I may give Malishi a call and see if they are still looking for a highlight model.
Jac
Monday 6 April 2009 5.56pm
I had highlights done at Malishi and they are very good. Personally think they are by far the best hairdressers I have tried in the area.
Wednesday 8 April 2009 12.12pm
Well I've booked in with Malishi to be a model for both Highlights and a haircut so fingers crossed!

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions