London SE1 community website

Cheap Cafe/Greasy Spoon 5 mins from Tooley Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Sunday 10 March 2013 6.05pm
When I had a lot of morning appointments at Guys I used to go to the cafe on Snowsfields right opposite guys main entrance (next to the Indian restaurant). Very nice place, cheap and clean looking.
Monday 11 March 2013 7.46pm
Not tried it myself, but my builders liked the one in Hays Galleria best, tucked away in the corner by the shoe shop. Think they tried several in the area.

The one along Shad Thames is reasonable, full english and a coffee for about a fiver I think! Shame they all look so miserable all the time though...

For a better quality brekkie, the one at Cote in Hays is nice.
Monday 11 March 2013 8.02pm
Don't forget the B ridge Cafe on Snowsfield opposite Guinness Trust building. Run by nice Portuguese bloke all on his own. Great breakfasts, good choice of different lunches and excellent coffee and best of all great value for money. Big Latte and a slice of one of his homemade cakes is 2.50. Small custard tarts are divine. Seats inside and out. Best caff around London Bridge IMHO
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions