London SE1 community website

Tabard Street Development

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
J
Monday 8 April 2002 12.04pm
I don't think you can tell the difference.

You avoid the crux of the issue by using semantic arguments and getting your dictionary out, I don't find that challenging either.
Tuesday 9 April 2002 4.30pm
What? i'm rapidly losing track of this one! do please tell me which issue about which you think i've missed the crux. As to the dictionary comment - thanks for compliment but is that relevant? It's certainly not true!

As I said, I am interested in challenging debate. I realise that views will be polarised - long term residents have undoubtedly seen a lowering of living standards since the money started coming into the area - but I hope that at some stage we can meet halfway. As group we can surely get together and actively seek solutions which benefit all residents.

Rather than bore the pants off other readers with this type of banter let's stick to the thread of this board, ie Tabard Street. I will if you will!
Joanna
Tuesday 9 April 2002 5.05pm
I find this banter much more amusing!!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions