London SE1 community website

Childcare

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Monday 29 June 2009 11.54am
Thank you for the information Kara. I will check it out. Best wishes.
Tuesday 30 June 2009 8.41am
I'm surprised by your experience with Bright Horizons, JGarcia. I find they do lots of early years education. They do everything from sand and water play to trips to the museum and the park. They cook, even with the babies and do artwork and music more than once a week. There is an individual learning plan for every baby and a one to one parent meeting every month in addition to a lot of communication every day. Staff are loving and have a very personal relationship with every child, staff turnover is low. Admittedly, it costs an arm and a leg, but other than that I couldn't be happier.
Tuesday 30 June 2009 12.45pm
Sorry the parent meeting is every three months, not every month.
Tuesday 30 June 2009 2.16pm
Hello

I am a full time working mum to a 3 year old. She is attending a newly opened nursery in Law Street, SE1 (near to both London Bridge Station and Borough). The nursery takes 2-5 year olds and it is called Leo's Den.

It is quite simply a wonderful nursery with lovely caring staff and a clean and spacious environment for the children. It has a lovely garden complete with safety flooring. It has different play activity zones and wonderful food! My daughter has thrived since going there so I am very happy too!

Please check it out for your 2-5 year olds.

http://www.leosdennursery.com/
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions