London SE1 community website

Sushi

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 10 August 2009 2.19pm
I have ordered from thesushichef and would definately recommend them....the sushi was tops and delivered on time....so no whinging from me
Monday 10 August 2009 2.42pm
*Another* first time poster! I don't want to be cynical, but.....
Monday 10 August 2009 3.26pm
all sounds a bit fishy to me....:)
Monday 10 August 2009 5.26pm
...and we're still waiting for apology James suggested might be coming.
Monday 10 August 2009 5.51pm
I hope that jonathanmurray appreciates the SE1ers enthusiasm for honesty and above-board-dealings in all our communications... and isn't confusing that with whinging....
or even whingeing ;-)
Monday 10 August 2009 6.31pm
I do now ;-)
Tuesday 11 August 2009 8.37am
truthmonkey wrote:
Does anybody know of a similar, but honest sushi company?
I would recommend Poppy Hana on Jamaica Road, I believe they do deliver, but I've only had takeaways or eaten in the restaurant, so I can't say how prompt the delivery service is.
Tuesday 11 August 2009 9.23am
what's funny about this episode I find is that poor James Lee's first post is soooo obviously what it is. there's something you can't quite put your finger on about the tone of it. is it the lack of spelling mistakes (apart from "alot" - it's two words!)? people who try this on always seem to get found out really quickly. hence the first reply blew the whistle.

never tried Feng Sushi delivery altho eaten in several times. this discussion might cause me to, perversely.
Tuesday 11 August 2009 9.59am
Have had both poppyhana and feng sushi delivery - both delivered on time, feng sushi was delicious and fresh, haven't ordered sushi from poppyhana but their gyoza and karaage chicken were both really good, and they have a really good range of genuine Japanese food.
Friday 30 December 2011 3.45pm
Funny thing is that while they might have dropped the text in above..... the company do do good sushi. I live along the road from their base.

If you know the place they Newington Causway... they actually encourage you to stop by to pick up your sushi/

There are folk who'd die to live near such a decent offering...

I am not associated with Sushi Chef ....before you start!
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions