London SE1 community website

Gym studio on Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Monday 16 November 2009 3.33pm
I do the ultimate circuit on Saturdays at 10am! There are around 10 of us at the moment and the guys push us hard. Didn't notice the rain last week as I was dripping enough from the sweat!

The window thing doesn't bother me at all; to be honest I'm concentrating on keeping up with the rest of the class!

I have been trained by the guys since this summer when I took part in their Boot Camp in Dulwhich park for 6 weeks and I haven't looked back since! I have seen some terrific transformations in my physical appearance, my energy levels have rocketed and I feel so much better in myself. The studio vibe is brilliant it makes working out so much more fun and personal!

The power plates and classes are amazing, they look the part, they do the job and provide amazing results! For 30mins worth of work the results were as if I had worked out for an hour and a half. That's what you really want!

To anyone that's curious, you don't know until to try...so just call up!

See you Saturday!
Monday 16 November 2009 3.55pm
I went along to this gym to see the osteopath about my knee, as I know one of the guys running it, and he was really helpful. Personally I like the fact that it ISN'T underground.
The space looked great, and I'll definitely be going along soon to test out the power plates, which I've heard great things about. I'm really keen to try the TRX suspension training, as a lot of the trainers at my current gym have said it's one of the best new workouts around.
Tuesday 17 November 2009 6.34pm
I work out at No1 with Ben, he was recommended to me by a friend. Ben has taken me from gym hater to working out 3/4 times a week and most importantly enjoying it. What is great is that there is such variety so I don't get bored. I have been using TRX, Power plate doing some boxing as well as other more usual gym based stuff. I might try poweryoga next!

I find the studio a calm place to go and have happily recommended to my friends.
Thursday 19 November 2009 7.48am
All we need now are a couple of dodgy before and after pics and how I got ripped in four weeks.
Thursday 19 November 2009 11.42pm
Anyone remember the Rocky Horror Show?

"In just seven days, I can make you a ma-ha-ha-ha-han".
Friday 20 November 2009 8.51am
A reply to Tolstoy,

All people are welcome, we can take your before and after pics if you want?

Also guys what's your favourite workout music?

Harry
Tuesday 24 November 2009 11.47am
Hi Guys,

Harry from No1 Studio Training.

Has anyone tried Yoga fit before? 40 minutes of Yoga with a slightly different approach using Hatha poses.

Starts tomorrow.

6 week course every wednesday lunch time,

Only a few spaces left.

Call us now on 0207 403 6660

Harry Thomas
Tuesday 24 November 2009 2.36pm
You do know that we know that all those one post wonders above singing the praises of your gym are actually either you or your mates?
Tuesday 24 November 2009 2.53pm
Look Davies,

Mind your own business, All them testimonials are from current clients who enjoy using us.

We have just started a new business, people are asking about us and our clients are responding.

Some of the SE1 members have also taken me up on the complementary session and are now using our services regularly.

Too be honest I think you must have better things to be doing in your time than to keep trying to give us a bad name. Like I said before please feel free to come down for a complementary session.
Thursday 26 November 2009 12.57am
"Keep trying to give us a bad name"?

How so?

I haven't been to your gym. I merely pointed out that a whole bunch of people who have never posted here before giving you rave reviews looks a little suspicious. Your gym might be fantastic. But I'd be happier if your reviews were from proven independent sources.

"Mind my own business", I've been posting on this forum for years. You are new, and frankly, rather rude.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions