London SE1 community website

Passport photo for baby in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Friday 20 November 2009 3.03pm
Jackie - pink frilly things????? I don't think they would go well with Cider pressing, apple picking and a day at the races ;o)
Friday 20 November 2009 3.11pm
Spot on, Tattie. The only pink she wears is the pink that kind people have given her. There will be plenty of time for her to choose to dress like Barbie when she's older (ugh! Another one of the things about fatherhood that nobody warns you of. Someone I know "had to" take his daughter and a pack of her mates to see Hannah Montana - who I've now learnt is NOT the female version of the Marlboro Man - a while back. It sounded like something Dante couldn't have made up.)

And Jackie, I've (deliberately) given you enough clues in my previous post to tell you her name with no more than a handful of googles. Isn't it more fun to work it out than for me to tell you?

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions