London SE1 community website

Bangkok Kitchen

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Tuesday 19 March 2013 9.19am
James Hatts wrote:
Diane - it moved a while ago and it's now on the same side of the railway as the Union Jack, between the pub and the Rocketvan Box Shop.
That's what I said...Hee hee

Re read what I wrote...

If you walk up Union street from Blackfriars road it is on the right just after the railway arch before the Union Jack Public House. Only open at lunchtime so if it was after that you were looking that's probably why you missed it :)

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Tuesday 19 March 2013 9.51am
eileen20 wrote:
Anyone got the dedicated website for Bangkok Kitchen ?
Google.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 19 March 2013 2.19pm
Correct. It doesn't come up with the BK website.

However, the first result is the SE1 link, which gives the website.

So, typing the name and doing two clicks gets the info that eileen wants. Are you suggesting that this is too onerous, and that it would be better to type out a query on the forum, and then wait in hope for a reply?

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 19 March 2013 2.29pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Correct. It doesn't come up with the BK website.
However, the first result is the SE1 link, which gives the website.

So, typing the name and doing two clicks gets the info that eileen wants. Are you suggesting that this is too onerous, and that it would be better to type out a query on the forum, and then wait in hope for a reply?
Not at all, I am simply pointing out that if you 'Google' it the result is not there...

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions