London SE1 community website

Worst takeaway ever?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Current: 7 of 7
Saturday 23 June 2007 10.01pm
What a superb thread!

I checked out Thames Takeaway last night on the basis of a post early in the thread, I cartainly wouldn't have considered it otherwise on the basis of the kerb appeal, twas indeed excellent and quite phenomenal value!

I too have always been impressed with Presto (sounds like an advertising slogan, no?) on Tower Bridge Road for all my pizza and canelloni needs.

Sounds like there's been some ongoing confusion about Tower Tandoori and the Bridge Tandoori, the former I have always found to do good food with friendly service albeit not cheap, never used the latter so can't comment. Probably better than the curry takeaway who's name escapes me that I used on New Years Eve, I could barely taste it, blandness personified.

Will check out Simply Indian this week, looking forward to it already!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Current: 7 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions