London SE1 community website

Getting recommended?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 9 August 2010 2.16pm
Paul - saw that you do tiling - would you be interested in tiling a small hall floor? Only 2m by 1.2. Ceramic tiles on wood floor. Level surface.

Regards

June
Monday 9 August 2010 9.03pm
Hi June,
Thanks for your email, I will PM you to discuss the tiling.

Kind regards,

Paul
Thursday 23 September 2010 8.25pm
Paul has recently painted all walls and woodwork in my flat, the job was particularly tricky as I have double height ceilings. He did a superb job, took no time at all and was value for money. Would highly recommend!
Friday 25 March 2011 9.55am
Just a note to say Paul has just repainted my kitchen after I found his details on LondonSE1. He offered 3 references, all of whom recommended him highly, as would I. Polite, speedy, on time, on budget.
Monday 11 April 2011 7.48pm
Paul has just finish painting/repairing my bathroom/hallway/Lounge and 1 bedroom of my property. I only managed to see the result this morning as I do not live there. I was highly impressed with his work - my place has been transformed ! In fact, I am so pleased I now want two other rooms to be done. Paul is also reliable, friendly and efficient.

Can definitely recommend Paul.
Wednesday 13 July 2011 12.08pm
I would just like to reiterate the comments that have been said about Paul. I went with Paul based on recommendations on this website and the recent references he was able to provide. He recently painted my entire flat as well as doing a few odd jobs (e.g. fixing new taps in my kitchen and a new bath panel). I am very pleased with what he has done because everything was completed on time, it was value for money, and most importantly what he has done looks great.

If anybody would like more information then please just PM me.
TGI
Tuesday 19 September 2017 3.08pm
Hi teaandcakes / Paul
I just moved into the Bermondsey/Grange area and am looking for help and advice with a few things at my flat.
Is there a way to DM you here?
Thanks very much!
Tom
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions