London SE1 community website

The first 12m flat in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Friday 12 April 2013 5.55pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
We probably could all get in there together.

LOL (as they say, no?)
Ha ha
Saturday 13 April 2013 11.50am
Can anyone remember phil spencer and Kirsty doing a look around for a flat in se1 for a girl who was a student at kings and because of medically incompetance when she was born resulted in her being confined to a wheel chair? She was after a uber sexy riverside pad. The benbow one looks like that. I personally think there is a glut of flats. Three major developments going up on spa road for example. I think there is more than enough stock for the demand and dont think it will greatly increase prices in my area. How many 2 bed apartments are needed at crazy prices. Family homes are more needed. The boom time is now but give it a few years i think it will be the same as now.
Saturday 13 April 2013 1.45pm
pretty sure that was on the market this time last year.Just because somebody puts a 10 mill price tag on it doesn't mean it will sell for that.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions