London SE1 community website

Solicitors in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 24 July 2010 9.36pm
Can anyone recommend a solicitor in the area for residential conveyancing work?

Thanks in advance
Tuesday 27 July 2010 11.32am
Andrew Weir @Landau Zeffertt Weir Solicitors is not too bad - he's sorting out a deed of trust for sale of my property at the moment.

Landau Zeffertt Weir Solicitors LLP
10 Bickels Yard,
151-153 Bermondsey Street,
London Bridge,
London SE1 3HA.

020 7105 6177
Reception:020 7357 9494
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.lzwlaw.co.uk
Friday 14 January 2011 4.14pm
Subsequent to this I wonder if anyone has any other experience with these solicitors or a recommendation of one locally, as we are looking to buy a flat. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Friday 14 January 2011 6.14pm
Anthony Gold does residential conveyancing - 020 7940 4000/www.anthonygold.co.uk

I do work for this firm but my recommendation is made in a personal capacity. Conveyancing is in the main procedural work (as opposed to complex legal work). I would get a few quotes and go with the cheapest.
Saturday 15 January 2011 3.58pm
Thank you Gavin for this suggestion and advice. Others welcome!
Thursday 20 January 2011 4.20pm
I used Anthony Gold and found them to be very good.. A lady named Tracy is particularly good.She is one of the secretaries.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions