London SE1 community website

Cleaner available

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Thursday 28 April 2011 7.34pm
nickv wrote:
Hi, I believe I can help. Twelve years ago I founded Anyclean (tel: 020 7100 5498), a company that currently services thousands of London homes.
I would be more than happy to help forum users with any cleaning related issues - service, tips, advice etc. Just PM me or start a thread.

Kind regards,
Nick

Hi Nick, thanks for this info. Could you tell me how much they charge per hour and the expected tip percent?
Thursday 28 April 2011 7.44pm
chitti wrote:
nickv wrote:
Hi, I believe I can help. Twelve years ago I founded Anyclean (tel: 020 7100 5498), a company that currently services thousands of London homes.
I would be more than happy to help forum users with any cleaning related issues - service, tips, advice etc. Just PM me or start a thread.

Kind regards,
Nick

Hi Nick, thanks for this info. Could you tell me how much they charge per hour and the expected tip percent?

I just found all the details on your website. ignore my previous message.
Thursday 18 July 2013 9.15am
Just bumping up my recommendation to say Joanna is still cleaning for me after another two years and I'm still totally happy with her work.

---
Hi all,

I would like to add another recommendation of a cleaner available in SE1/SE16.

Joanna and Aneta - [email protected], 07507 211 015 / 07896 961 323.

They put a card through my door (I'm in Rotherhithe) last year, and Joanna has been cleaning for me regularly for nearly six months. Hard working, very polite and friendly, always prompt, does an excellent job, trustworthy and happy to do extra work from time to time like clean the oven. All in all,

I'm popping this recommendation onto a couple of other 'cleaner wanted' threads too. PM me with any queries.

Andrew
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions