London SE1 community website

5 a side pitches in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 13 October 2010 12.22pm
Anyone know of 5 aside pitches in the SE1 area, preferably around Waterloo/Southwark/London Bridge. I've heard of pitches at tabard street gardens, southwark fire brigade and maybe even leathermarket gardens. however, i can't seem to find out how to book any of these.

any help appreciated
Wednesday 13 October 2010 12.46pm
I believe there is a new 5-a-side area near top notch gym, under one of the arches by London Bridge Station.
Wednesday 13 October 2010 4.40pm
There are also 2 pitches on Hatfields, just off Stamford Street. I think administered by the Columbo Centre.
Wednesday 13 October 2010 10.03pm
And near the LFBA centre near Great Suffolk Street/Southwark Bridge Road.
Thursday 14 October 2010 12.39pm
T47 is the place near Topnotch on St Thomas St., 5 mins from LB station. Think the have 3 indoor pitches.
Friday 15 October 2010 1.14am
Harper Road (Newington Gardens) has 2 x 5 a side pitches, don't need to book, just turn up and play, usually free most evenings.
Monday 18 October 2010 11.34am
T47 are charging 90 an hour, which is a bit pricey!

How do you book the pitches near the LFBA centre? I can't find any details anywhere.

Colombo centre seem to have almost no availability.

Thanks
Saturday 23 October 2010 10.13am
amarradia wrote:
T47 are charging 90 an hour, which is a bit pricey!
How do you book the pitches near the LFBA centre? I can't find any details anywhere.

Colombo centre seem to have almost no availability.

Thanks

I go here, work pay so price is not a problem :) i tink the price drops to 50 pre-6pm though
Tuesday 2 November 2010 10.00am
can you just turn up or do you have to organise a team?
Tuesday 23 November 2010 7.10pm
Tried t47 yesterday. Pitches are really narrow/ Any other suggestions for indoors/outdoor astro?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions