London SE1 community website

Getting plastered

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Thursday 9 September 2004 12.32pm
>reported annual income is a safe margin under the 58,000 threshold for VAT registration,

It is actually based on turnover. So Roadrunner's plumber would have to include the cost of the new heating element (or whatever) in his 58k which would reduce his achievable profits considerably.

But you're right. Voluntary VAT registration is seldom a good idea for the service industry whose customers are largely private individuals who cannot reclaim the VAT.

Monday 11 December 2006 10.00pm
AVIOD AT ALL COST HGPLASTERING did a shocking job on my place and I was unable to get them back!!! Lindsey was his name!
Tuesday 12 December 2006 5.23pm
You could ask the Bishop of Southwark, apparently he knows a thing or two about getting plastered...
Wednesday 26 March 2008 9.42am
Hi HG Plastering worked at my house and done a superb job.I can post pictures of really good work so I am suprised to hear this.I am an electrician and a rival company posted a negative comment about me that was bogus.It would be shame if thiscomment about HG was bogus.If the postee uotinam can post proof of work then do so if not,I suggest the right thing to do is remove this post.

Thanks Gerry the Spark
Sunday 1 June 2008 4.47pm
Ok Sparky..... no recipts also when asked cash in hand? is this the type of person anyone wants to deal with you tell me...

Here is 1 shot of where the dead plaster was not removed and I have started to remove it to get the work corrected....

HGP
Wednesday 4 June 2008 1.55pm
HI UOTINAM
IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT SOME BAD WORK WAS DONE AT YOUR HOUSE BY MY COMPANY.FIRSTLY I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A CLIENT CALLED UOTINAM,SECONDLY IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WE TAKE CARE OF IT IMMEDIATELY(WE DO HAVE SNAGS FROM TIME TO TIME WE ARE ONLY HUMAN),AND THIRDLY WE NEVER WORK FOR CASH.I HAVE AUDITED ACCOUNTS DONE EVERY YEAR AND SUBMITTED.I HAVE THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS WHO ALL HAVE INVOICES.MAYBE YOU ARE A RIVAL PLASTERING COMPANY TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME.IF YOU CHECK ON THIS THREAD THERE ARE 3 OTHER PEOPLE WHO RATE MY COMPANY HIGHLY.
I QUESTION WHO YOU REALLY ARE.ANYWAY YOU CAN EASILY CONTACT ME,PLEASE DO.
LINDSAY HGP
Wednesday 4 June 2008 3.39pm
HGP Why are you shouting?

I CAN BLOODY HEAR YOU - TAKE YOUR YOUR THUMB (IF YOU HAVE ONE) OFF THE SHIFT KEY!

That's better
HGP
Wednesday 4 June 2008 7.23pm
Hi Graham

sorry about loudness just not happy at the negative comments.

hows that

HGP
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions