London SE1 community website

Hate to Post it-but THE POST

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 101
Saturday 4 December 2010 11.33am
Still nout in my block!
Saturday 4 December 2010 11.49am
No post all week. Lots of takeaway menus though.
Saturday 4 December 2010 12.33pm
Mine came today... Mill Street area, so they must be working
Saturday 4 December 2010 12.40pm
Just seen the posty on Lower Marsh.
Saturday 4 December 2010 2.50pm
If you see another one can you point them towards Southwark Bridge Rd
Saturday 4 December 2010 2.54pm
Mine came today, including an overpayment chq for 87.20 from the tax office :-)
Saturday 4 December 2010 3.59pm
No Royal Fail post since last Monday to Redcross Way. A Tesco Direct delivery already 5 days late, Tesco Wine by the Case delivery now 3 days late and a Tesco grocery order from yesterday morning and still waiting - no text, email or phone call from Tesco on all three deliveries - have spent many hours on hold waiting to get through. I realise that, because of adverse wheather conditions, there will be delays and I completely understand companies are doing their best but it is the lack of communication that is the most frustrating in all this.
Sunday 5 December 2010 1.51am
No post since Wednesday to Gerridge Street. The postman here doesn't always bother to deliver to mail to each flat (I live in a block), sometimes he leaves it all in the communal box, or on the stairs! I have complained about this but to no avail.
Sunday 5 December 2010 10.41am
Nothing here on the New Kent Road for about a week
Sunday 5 December 2010 3.38pm
upper and lower tooley street have had no mail since wednesday, the collection boxes also still show friday so no collections either.
as with the snow earlier in the year, we can expect late and highly pilfered post ...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 101

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions