London SE1 community website

mobile fishmonger

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 2 of 7
Saturday 22 January 2011 6.37pm
londoncapricorn iwill park up where ever you all want me to where ever is best it will be realy nice all the comunity getting together i,m daft as a brush me i will most probebly give all the fish and seafood away as testers the customers i have i really look after them and let them off with bits and bobs so now they all say keep the change and they all tell me off giving out free biz but hey thats what what its all about we don't get it any more in the land of the supermarkets
Saturday 22 January 2011 7.02pm
londoncapricorn wrote:
Hi,
I would use you most definitely! I like the idea of your parking up somewhere, perhaps some of us SE1ers could go as a group? I'm in Waterloo but don't mind going to wherever you park up.

do you know of a good place to park up for everyone
Saturday 22 January 2011 10.29pm
East Street market has a fishmongers, its about 500 yards on the left when you enter on Walworth road end... its come about in the last 6 months or so...he does fresh quality fish at reasonable prices.. the mackerel is really good!

i don't mean to take your thunder, but till you up and running, people could get their fish from there and competition is healthy!

All the best.
Sunday 23 January 2011 10.00am
I think it's a fantastic idea and would definitely use you but only if you don't hype your prices up just because you think you're in a "rich" part of town.
Good luck and hope to see you soon!!
Sunday 23 January 2011 11.42am
He could park up in Bartholomew street after 6.30pm nice wide street. Plus I could hobble over straight from my front door!

seriously the amount of heavy plant , coaches, buses that park there means there is ample space.
Sunday 23 January 2011 12.04pm
becki ,peronaly for me its about providing a frendly ,top quality produce and sucsessfull bussiness something i,ve allways wanted to do and achevie and not so much about money even well off people dont deserve to pay over inflated prices just because they work hard i don't think its in my nature to bump prices up i,m daft as a brush
Sunday 23 January 2011 12.07pm
jan the old one that sound like a good plaice
thankyou
Sunday 23 January 2011 12.11pm
Thank you Fresh grimsby fish!! It's called honesty which will always be supported and encouraged by us.
Sunday 23 January 2011 12.15pm
thank you becki
Sunday 23 January 2011 12.45pm
My missiz has reminded me that when we lived in Lincilnshire some years back, there was a mobile fishmonger from Grimsby who came round once a week. Not being great fish lovers we didn't use him, but lots did. We lived just outside Spalding, so not a million miles from Grimsby, but he seemd to have his regulars and it must have been worth his while to make the journey. I'm sure your business will take off once your name gets around and you seem to have made a great start.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 2 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions