London SE1 community website

mobile fishmonger

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 3 of 7
Tuesday 25 January 2011 3.17pm
Can you let us know when you start coming? Mill Street or surrounds would be useful...
Tuesday 25 January 2011 4.20pm
In or around The Cut or Lower Marsh would be good. Again, can you post when you know where you'll be and when?

Thanks.
Tuesday 25 January 2011 4.56pm
I think a mobile fishmonger is a great idea. The previous guy at Bermondsey Market (the one from Christchurch) used to send round an e-mail the day before saying what he would be bringing up and it was possible to reserve things for a certain time - for example if he only had a few of something.

It was a great idea and I'd certainly register for an e-mail each week saying what was going to be for sale.
Tuesday 25 January 2011 7.38pm
I couldn't promise regular attendance (away a good deal for work) but I'd second Jan's Bartholomew St suggestion and I'd certainly turn up when I could.
Tuesday 25 January 2011 8.22pm
I think that if (when) the van shows up, wherever he parks in SE1, he will go back empty.

Just need that trail run to prove to both parties that this will work.

Over to you "fresh grimsby fish" van bloke.
Tuesday 25 January 2011 11.18pm
thankyou everyone what a fantastic responce and such good comunity spirit its just a case of finding out how much the fish prices are for top quality fish in london and beating them. by the looks of the good responce and once people try the fish it wouldn't take long to get a good round up and running this is my email: [email protected] i will keep you all posted
kind regards
fresh grimsby fish
Tuesday 25 January 2011 11.23pm
martinr wrote:
I think a mobile fishmonger is a great idea. The previous guy at Bermondsey Market (the one from Christchurch) used to send round an e-mail the day before saying what he would be bringing up and it was possible to reserve things for a certain time - for example if he only had a few of something.
It was a great idea and I'd certainly register for an e-mail each week saying what was going to be for sale.

great idea we will do this
has the other mobile fishmonger stopped comming around?
Saturday 19 February 2011 12.48am
hi everyone ,sorry its been so long i would just like to say thank you to all the positive replys i,ve had and thankyou in the trust you have put in me i could have been any one trying t5o sell you there seams to be a lot of con merchants out there and i would just like to say i,m sorry for kinda like advertising on this forum as well ok here go,s sorry for my northen acsent and spelling ive been pulling my hair out about prices just to get it right. fuel,ect ect

north atlantic cod 15kg dosent matter if its loin or not morrisons its 17 99 kg
atlantic haddock 14.80 kg

sorry im tyred now i will finish off tomorrow itys getting late
roy
Monday 21 February 2011 9.56am
Just one further question - will you be able to fillet something like mackerel for me. I find it a bit of a pain and I love this kind of service.
Monday 21 February 2011 6.46pm
Roy, i will fillet,debone ,skin ,steak anything you would like. Nothing is to much trouble !
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 3 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions