London SE1 community website

Laundrette closure on The Cut

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Tuesday 23 September 2014 12.23pm
Old thread, but can anyone recommend a launderette in SE1? Is the one on Long Lane still going? Does anyone know of any others? Thanks!
Tuesday 23 September 2014 2.50pm
There is one called Goodwill down the Waterloo Road,just after the Webber Row turning, in that small row of shops.
They only do service washes, small and large size.
Best to call them on 0207 928 4003 as they get very busy.
Not surprising since the one in the Cut and the one in Lower Marsh closed.
Tuesday 23 September 2014 2.52pm
JazzyQ wrote:
There is one called Goodwill down the Waterloo Road,just after the Webber Row turning, in that small row of shops.
They only do service washes, small and large size.
Best to call them on 0207 928 4003 as they get very busy.
Not surprising since the one in the Cut and the one in Lower Marsh closed.

Thanks! The one on Long Lane is closer to me, would you know if that's still going?
Tuesday 23 September 2014 5.54pm
I believe there are 2 on Long Lane, one on the corner of Crosby Row and the other in the small parade of shops further a bit before Weston Street. I went to the one on the corner of Crosby Row just a few weeks ago.
Tuesday 23 September 2014 10.13pm
Eileen wrote:
I believe there are 2 on Long Lane, one on the corner of Crosby Row and the other in the small parade of shops further a bit before Weston Street. I went to the one on the corner of Crosby Row just a few weeks ago.

Thank you!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions