London SE1 community website

Dognapping

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4
Monday 7 March 2011 3.01pm
This is just awful, I adore my pets and if one of them went missing I would feel dreadful, so Reece, my thoughts are with you.

We are not that local to Clink Street but poster put up in our local bus stop on Stamford Street...

Really hope you hear something soon
Monday 7 March 2011 5.01pm
Have you got back in touch with amano? my friend works there and as they are coffee shop attendents they probably dont have the right to go over the cctv as they have said. Its a small operation though and the management owners seem OK.
Monday 7 March 2011 5.44pm
NEWSFLASH!
He's been found - he's in Essex and we're going to collect him! Thanks everyone soooo much for your support and help. Super big thanks to Dog Lost
Will post a picture when we're reunited!
Reece
Monday 7 March 2011 5.48pm
Oh that is excellent news - so glad the Lost Dog register was of use!!!!

Post some pics of your reunion!

Congrats again!!
Monday 7 March 2011 6.26pm
Fantastic news, give him big hugs from me! Do let us know the story.
Monday 7 March 2011 6.47pm
Superb. I'll go and get those posters back.

What a relief. I hope they are sorry. Have you had an explanation or was he left with a vet or kennel?
Monday 7 March 2011 8.02pm
So happy for you Reece - brilliant news :-)
Monday 7 March 2011 9.57pm
great news reece, im really pleased for you mate. so glad theres been an happy ending to it all.
Monday 7 March 2011 11.46pm
Yes! We got him back! Collected him from Essex tonight! He's a very happy dog! Spent the evening collecting the posters from around Clink St (with, I'm pleased to say, a lot of people asking if he's Beans the lost dog!)

I think a combination of his sad eyes and their poor communication with Southwark's dog warden meant he wasn't left for the warden or taken to Battersea Dogs Home but taken home to Essex. After about 24 hours, by which point we'd nearly lost hope, they contacted the RSPCA who found us through doglost.co.uk and now he's home. Tired and hungry but happy to be back!

Thanks so much for everyone's support! So thankful to have had the kind wishes and poster help! SE1 is such a special place - this forum and community really make it unique.

Here's a picture of Beans, back on the carpet and ready for bed.
Tuesday 8 March 2011 12.43am
So glad he's back! He looks like such a lovely dog.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions