London SE1 community website

Tescos delivery Bermondsey

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 16 April 2011 1.21pm
Has anyone else got a problem booking tescos delivery in the evenings now? Only slots that seem available are in weekday afternoons
Saturday 16 April 2011 8.18pm
Julia7239 wrote:
Has anyone else got a problem booking tescos delivery in the evenings now? Only slots that seem available are in weekday afternoons

Tescos stopped delivering after 1900 to a lot of SE1 , i live just off the cut and they stopped delivering after 1800 at the start of the year

thread here : http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/135072
Saturday 16 April 2011 8.52pm
Yes i got a big problem with them...they're everywhere!!! sucking the life out off and closing down family buinesses.
Saturday 16 April 2011 10.11pm
Oh dear. A bit of my shopping got nicked about a month ago but that was in the middle of the day....

Unless tesco want us to use all the metros that they have opened in se1 and its a ruse
Sunday 17 April 2011 8.42am
A few years back they stopped delivering to the Se1 2 suffixed postcode after 6pm due to an incident involving one of their vehicles. I believe there is a thread re that elsewhere on the site. They still don't deliver after that time here.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions