London SE1 community website

Market rumour

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Wednesday 29 June 2011 7.40pm
Can you keep me out of this please. I have no relation to P.O.E., I fight my own battles and like to keep it that way. If you choose to ignore my "assumptions", fine, but at least have the not to try and have a dig at me via response's to other people's posts. And that's the last time I get involved in any more of this kind of discussions about BM.
Wednesday 29 June 2011 7.49pm
anon trader wrote:
More please pieces of eight. What have you heard exactly?

Sorry, anon trader, I'm only commenting on the news that Wilkinson has sent letters to the 8 requesting talks. This to me is proof positive that they realised they have made a complete balls-up of the whole thing and are now looking to bring the 8 back an portray it as some magnanimous gesture.
In the private business world, which Wilkinson inhabits in his professional capacity, heads would have rolled for such reputational damage arising out of a management decision. By not taking the same action with BM management, he has obviously set the bar lower for them and is satisfied with a less than professional management team.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

This thread has been closed
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions