London SE1 community website

Fitness4Less

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Friday 17 February 2012 3.57pm
For more detailed reviews on this gym and fitness visit my blog:

http://wellwhathappenedwasis.blogspot.com/

I've been a member of this gym for about a month now. It is cheap at 15 a month but very busy! The equipment is quite modern, the gym area and changing rooms are clean and the staff are friendly. On the negative side there are a few hidden costs for minor things like padlock for the lockers and fines for not attending classes. The classes are so busy that you need to book a full week in advance and very early in the morning to stand a chance of getting in. In the classes the instructors give very basic instructions and I have some concerns about safety where they do not instruct on proper 'form' but at 15 a month you can't expect perfection.
Wednesday 28 December 2016 2.30pm
Any updated reviews on this?

Trying to find a gym in the London Bridge area but some are ridiculously expensive.
Wednesday 28 December 2016 2.48pm
Go and have a chat to manager Lenny at Colombo Street.
Basic membership is 19.95 per month
Zoe
Wednesday 28 December 2016 8.30pm
I like fitness4less, it's a basic gym but I haven't found one with better classes at a time that are convenient for workers.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions