London SE1 community website

Decorator Recommendations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Sunday 26 February 2012 1.13pm
Hi
He's already been mentioned above - but let me add my own recommendation. Paul Nelson and his partner-in-crime have done a few excellent decorating and repair jobs for me over the last couple of years. He is definitely worth getting a quote from. Details:

Tel: 0207 4077542 / 07946739465
email: [email protected]
Thursday 1 March 2012 7.14pm
I highly recommend Paul Nelson-he just finished painting my flat to pristine condition, and went above and beyond the call and did some extra.
Reliable, efficient and professional ,I will be using him again, and I am glad I found him through word-of-mouth on this forum.

[email protected]
Wednesday 4 April 2012 2.43pm
We also just used Paul. Painting was great. We left him to it and he was really speedy. Glad we found him on here - he's local and friendly.
Wednesday 4 April 2012 6.35pm
Hi I could recommend a great guy who has just done a big job in my studio in Weston street. It is really hard to get a quote! I had 14 builders in and in the end only managed to get 3 quotes. The guy I went with in the end was referred to me by one of my clients who is an interior designer and was his quote was reasonable. He even managed to finish before his "end date"! His is Luli of L and D builders his number is 07961 388193.

Tell him Jane at Fitness For Every Body fitness studio in weston street recommended him.
erh
Wednesday 9 May 2012 8.32pm
I used this forum to find a recommendation for a decorator, so I thought I would do my bit and make myself an account so I could give feedback.

We called Paul Nelson to repaint our whole flat, and he really was as good as the recommendations above say. He is friendly, polite, he finished ahead of time and he also made good a lot of cracks and holes in the walls as part of the service.

We have found it so difficult to get good tradespeople in the past so it was such a pleasant surprise to finally get one who is as good as promised!
Wednesday 9 May 2012 8.45pm
Glad you are happy with Paul's services. I used him 3 years ago to paint a room and my neighbours hallway. He did a great job for us both.

I'm sure he appreciates the feedback, its not easy building up a new business.
Tuesday 26 June 2012 3.55pm
Thanks to those here who recommended Paul Nelson - he recently painted my flat and has done a sterling job. In addition he was friendly, efficient and professional. I'd recommend him without hesitation and he will be my first port of call should I need any decorating done in the future.
Wednesday 27 June 2012 10.29pm
Have used Mr J Macdonald who has done a number of flats & commercial premises in Shad Thames/Mill Street areal and currently working in SE1 area over this next week

He has website... jmac-interiors.co.uk

Tel 01787 224674
Mob 07778 031505
Tuesday 17 July 2012 1.13pm
I'm very happy to recommend Paul Nelson who decorated my flat while I was alaway on holidays. Paul is polite, reliable, trustworthy and did a very good job on the painting. The whole experience was fuss free and even my cat, who is notoriously hard to please, took a shine to him!

Get hold of Paul on 07946739465 or nelsonsdecorating[at]googlemail.com
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions