London SE1 community website

Where To Watch The Rugby In SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6
Current: 6 of 6
Monday 17 October 2011 6.33pm
bigphil wrote:
It was great to meet people who have seen this thread and come along. I am now convinced that a lot more people read this forum than actually comment on it!!

That is pretty obvious when you think about it....

(BTW, the NZ beer I believe you attempted to mention is Speights, not 'Seights')

Perhaps, given your stated success and (presumably) boost to income as a result of your 'advertorial' contributions on this site, you might consider either paying SE1 for your 'advert' or contributing to this site's running costs in some way?
Monday 17 October 2011 8.45pm
sparticus
if you have nothing postive to add concerning rugby venues in SE1 or even discussing the results,
Please give it up!

Sledging me is like water off a ducks back!

As for any payments that I make to this site for any of its services, that is between James and myself, certainly nothing to do with you!

And to top off a good night, have just watched the replay of the Aust v NZ match and it was just as good a second time.

cheers all , enjoy your week, roll on Rugby Weekend

cheers
Phil ( my real name )
Tuesday 18 October 2011 9.22am
I think Les Bleus are pleased with themselves (but they know they have been incredibly lucky to get through to the final) but as a fan, I am really scared that they'll lose by 50 points. Boy the AB are good! One of those games to watch with my hands shielding my eyes and lots of yelps!

I have no problem with Bigphil's advertising. I hate astroturfing, but Bigphil has been upfront all along.

As for alternative places to watch the rugby, I am surprised there has been no big screen on Potters Field (sponsored by some beer brand)

Allez les bleus!
Tuesday 18 October 2011 2.13pm
Moi aussi, je vais regarder le match avec les mains devant les yeux. Je croise les doigts mais je ny crois pas beaucoup!
Allez les bleus!
Tuesday 18 October 2011 4.18pm
Apart from about 20 minutes, France have played very average, largely negative rugby. If they are to win they'll have to have a complete transformation and hope the ABs have a very bad day at the office. It would be a travesty if they do win - almost as unlikely and wrong as England doing so (almost).
Wednesday 19 October 2011 9.09am
bigphil wrote:
sparticus
if you have nothing postive to add concerning rugby venues in SE1 or even discussing the results,
Please give it up!

Sledging me is like water off a ducks back!

As for any payments that I make to this site for any of its services, that is between James and myself, certainly nothing to do with you!

And to top off a good night, have just watched the replay of the Aust v NZ match and it was just as good a second time.

cheers all , enjoy your week, roll on Rugby Weekend

cheers
Phil ( my real name )

Yes, yes, yes, your promotion of your business is mixed with posting on other topics, but is there any need for you to be so rude?

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6
Current: 6 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions